addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Farm Sanctuary Walk for Farm Animals

Farm Sanctuary Walk for Farm Animals

Mindi L.
mlasley
Tampa, FL
Post #: 41
It’s that time of year again—the Walk for Farm Animals to raise funds for Farm Sanctuary!

For details about the Walk and to pre-register, download an Offline Donation form or create a firstgiving donation page to receive donations online, please visit www.walkforfarmanimals.org.

Click on “Find a 2009 Walk” and find Tampa, Florida. You can register online or send me your information, including your t-shirt size, and a $15 check made out to “Farm Sanctuary” to:

Mindi Lasley
Law Offices of Mindi Lasley, P.A.
1005 N. Marion Street
Tampa, FL 33602

You may register the day of the event, however the registration fee will be $20 and we can’t guarantee that you’ll receive a t-shirt. You may mail me your donations with the donation form prior to the Walk, or bring it to me the day of the Walk

Feel free to call me with any questions at 813-334-2874 or send me an email at tampa@walkforfarmanimals.org or mindibeth@gmail.com. Email is the best way to reach me as I’m in court all day and my phone is always on silent. However, feel free to leave me a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.

I’m a bit late in getting this started so I’d really appreciate it if you would pass this along to anyone that may be interested and I’m definitely looking for volunteers to help me out the day of the event.

I’m posting more details below:

Name of city: Tampa, FL
Date: October 3
Registration Time: 9 a.m.
Walk Time: 10 a.m.
E-mail: tampa@walkforfarmanimals.org (or mindibeth@gmail.com)

Note: Park is located at 500 5th Ave. N.

To raise funds in person, please use the Offline Donation Form. You’ll need to bring the completed form and any donations with you the day of the Walk.

Thank you,

Mindi Lasley