addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
At the book review, I mentioned I would post a message about blenders. Here you go.

As far as blenders go, there are only 2 that are in the top class: VitaMix and BlendTec. People who own either one are happy with what they have. There is no comparison to other blenders with less power.
I've had a Blendtec for 2 years and it does everything I need it to. At 3 HP, it really does make fruits and vegetables taste better than if you use a less-powerful blender. Really. I make fruit smoothies every day and they are far and away the best in the world. It's really worth the money ($325 at http://www.2-life.com...­. One advantage of the Blendtec over the VitaMix is that you don't have to use a tamper. You also don't need to add water. I only use fruit in my smoothies, no water or ice or any liquid. And I also grind wheat grain into flour in less than one minute.
amber
asimp333
Plant City, FL
Post #: 118
i also own a blendtec and am very happy with it. :)