add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Establishing an organic vegetable garden :-D

Establishing an organic vegetable garden :-D

A former member
Post #: 23
Hola everyone,

I have some experience with organic gardening and can help mange it, if it's close to me, if not, than I'll just help get it off the ground or rather, on to the ground and help with its maintenance when required. :-D I have access to decompose horse manure that comes from organically fed horses and other good stuff as mulch. It takes work, but well worth it in that we get to eat our ouwn healthy veggies, not to mention the beautiful feeling of coming together in a very spiritual manner as a social family and community, I can feel the love already :-D. Can you? If there's enough interest we can form a committee to organize it, but first the committee has to find the land and water needed. Good healthy effort, work and mother God's help will do the rest. I've seen it many times before, when a group of acquaintance become a group of friends, a social family if you will. I'm willing to help...anyone else?

Te en paz (be at peace) and love every moment, José
Michael B
user 7774298
Seminole, FL
Post #: 3
What a great idea! I would be interested in getting involved to learn more about growing veggies. I have a garden but I could certainly use some good tips.
A former member
Post #: 24
Hola Michael,
I'll help in any way I can. What aspect of vegetable gardening would u like tips on?
Also, would u be interested in being in a exploratory committee to gather information to present to the our mtup at large? If u can't spare the time right now, lets not worry about it, u may be able to contribute in the future.

If anyone else is interested, Now is the time to contact me.
be at peace, José