Tampa Bay Bloggers Message Board › Details For Next Week's Meetup And Presentation :-)

Details For Next Week's Meetup And Presentation :-)

David R.
drisley
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Hey guys,

David Risley here. Wanted to quickly let you know what the plan is for next week's meetup at GameTime in Ybor City. It has been awhile since we've met, but in addition to the usual networking, I will also be giving a presentation.

This presentation is one I gave at Blogworld Expo (now called New Media Expo) in New York City in June.

Blog Monetization Overview
What Are your options to make money with a blog?

There are a lot of ways to make money with a blog. Advertising might be the most obvious, but there are many more. And understanding your opportunities is VERY important to figuring out your way forward. This session is an overview of your options for monetizing your blog. We'll cover 11 different ways to make money with a blog - and go into some tips on each to help you determine your next steps.

We'll be starting up at 7PM. I'll probably be speaking for 45 minutes or so, then I'll be happy to answer questions. Or, you can go play some games at GameTime (that's our venue).

This is on Tuesday, September 25th (a week from today).
Address is 1600 E. 8th. Ave., Tampa, FL
We'll be in meeting room A147, which is on the second floor of GameTime.

RSVP HERE:

http://www.meetup.com/tampabloggers/events/82570462/­

And, come hungry and show your support for local businesses by buying some food. :-)

See you there. :-)