Tampa Bay Bloggers Message Board › "Pure & Shameless" Tech Social hosted by HotSpaces.Net, 10/11/12
Invite to "Pure & Shameless" Technology Social. 13+ years! 200-350+ regularly attend.
As Always, No Presentations, Just local IT & Interactive Marketing Professionals Socializing!
When: Thursday Oct. 11 (my birthday!), 5:30 to 8pm
Where: Blue Martini, International Plaza Mall
To Register & details: HotSpaces.Net
NO BORING BOOTHS, PRESENTATIONS or POWERPOINTS.
This social has been attended by all levels of the IT, Healthcare IT & interactive marketing communities representing hundreds of companies from start-up firms to global enterprises.
Attendees have included: CIOs, CMOs, VPs, Directors, developers, designers, PM/BA/QA, SEO/SEM/Affiliate specialists, CCNAs, DBAs, marketing managers, CEOs, CFOs, CISSPs, engineering students, tech investors, and many others across the IT & interactive marketing field. The entire bar should be filled by our group. There are no fees. Everyone just pays for their own drinks & food! Many attendees invite coworkers, their teams and even spouses (date night after networking).
Blue Martini - 50% off drinks, appetizer specials + they normally provide some free appetizer tastings for attendees.
Dress is casual, bring cards, promote your mobile apps, talk about your SaaS efforts, hear from people plan to attend or speak at the Oct. 13 combined BarCampTampaBay.org & TampaCodeCamp.com (We’re a proud sponsor), promote your social media successes, pitch your start-up ideas and be ready to mingle. I’ll be at the front entrance to greet everyone and will be wearing one of my traditional yellow floral Tommy Bahama shirts (makes it easier to find me).
New site has been launched – tell me what you think or what to improve. HotSpaces.Net IOS/IPAD, Droid & Winphone apps to be launched soon. HotSpaces.Net YouTube channel maybe – although I’m still amazed how a business video gets 100+ views but the Ohio State Marching Band dancing Gangnam Style has 5+ million views…
Fritz Eichelberger, Founder, HotSpaces.Net
Cell - 813-765-6060
providing consulting & recruiting services since 1999
P.S.: If you are receiving this e-mail invitation, we likely met, spoke over the phone, by e-mail or you were referred to me. If you prefer not to receive this invite to the original & non-sponsored largest regular gathering of Tampa area information technology & interactive marketing professionals since 1999, my sincerest apologies for sending you this. Just reply or send me an e-mail to remove you and I will do so immediately. Also, if you reconsider, feel free to forward the invite to other interactive marketing & tech professionals you think would benefit.
P.P.S.: Most of the current jobs I’m working on are listed below.
• Manager of IT, Hands-on role, Java/Open-based projects up to $140k
• 3 Java Developers – back-end development focused, $110-130k
• 3 Java Developers, UI focused, $110-130k
• Project Manager – Two openings, Clearwater (Ideally have Warehouse or Supply Chain industry & SDLC experience), $80-90k
• I’ve worked on numerous CIO & VP IT level searches but nothing at those levels today. Soon I hope…
• .Net, Desktop/application development, C#, $90-105k
• Community Manager, Marketing (online, trade shows, etc.), Tampa, $45-60k
• Automation Software engineer, .Net, $90-105k, Tampa
• MySQL/PHP Developer, Tampa, $60-75k
• VB.Net developer, help with a VB6 to .Net conversion project, $75-90k, Oldsmar
• Director of IT, App. Dev’t, Java/.Net/COBOL, SQL, Oracle, etc., Tampa, $135-165k+
• Creative Director, Tampa, B2B, $75-90k
• Project Manager, Interactive marketing industry & exp. required, $60-75k, Tampa
• Oracle DBA, Tampa, up to $105k, full time
• .Net developer, Clearwater, 80-93k, software firm
• QA, Northeast Tampa, up to $80, ideally some automation experience too
• QA, Central Tampa, manual & automation, up to $85k
• SQL Developer, North Tampa, up to $85k
• QA Lead, East Tampa, up to $93k
• SharePoint Analyst, Tampa, $60-85k
• Web Designers, HTML5, CSS3, Tampa, $45-70k
• Tech & client support, Clearwater, $55-65k
• Business Analyst, Healthcare & data warehouse/analytics experience required, up to $90k
• 20++ .Net developer jobs across the region, ranging from $70k for entry level and up to $120k for senior level. Some desktop/Winforms focused, others web-based, several with MVC experience & a couple of WPF jobs
• IOS Developer for design firm, $¬????
• Linux Administrator, Tampa, $70-85k
• IT Manager, Infrastructure & SaaS/Cloud, Tampa, $110-120k (I placed the Director and am waiting to hear when they get approval, Q4 hire, but may be Q1’13…)
• SQL DBA, two openings, Clearwater up to $98k & Tampa, up to $105k
These are good networking meetups...