addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tampa Bay Bloggers Message Board › Blogging on Patch

Blogging on Patch

D'Ann W.
user 81807362
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is D'Ann White and I am a community editor for the Patch online community news sites owned by AOL. We have more than 900 active sites throughout the country including 28 in Tampa Bay. One of my duties as community editor is to recruit bloggers to post on our Patch sites.
It's a great opportunity for people who are already active bloggers. It's free and you retain all copyrights and editorial control. We simply provide a vehicle to reach a new audience. It's great exposure and it's a great way to drive traffic back to your own website. (A lot of bloggers will just post a portion of their blog on Patch and then link back to their personal blog so the reader is forced to go there to read the rest of the blog.) If you are interested in posting your blog on our Patch sites, email me at dann.white@patch.com and I can walk you through the posting process.