addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Bloggers Message Board › Next TampaBloggers.com Social Tweetup

Next TampaBloggers.com Social Tweetup

sigepjedi
SIGEPJEDI
Tampa, FL
The last Meetup was an overall success, with 12 in attendance at our tweetup, at Splitsville on a Saturday night. I have been trying to find a similar social atmosphere location that would work well for the next event. As some of you may know the overall feedback consensus for the event was an unstructured social setting. This location seemed to work well and I think we all enjoyed ourselves regardless of any issues with the location.

My only concerns for remaining at this location for the next event are:
1.) was difficult to target the group as Splitsville was nothing but similar looking parties.
2.) noise level and after 9pm club atmosphere that kicked off.

I have had a few suggestions for another location, such as Rock-N Sports Bar & Grille in Ybor, but I wanted to get the groups feedback and thoughts on this.

The consensus for the frequency of the meetup seemed to land right on a monthy event, which I think is certainly right on target. Once I get some feedback on location I am going to post either post a poll for final votes, or just select the best spot and post the next event date.

Please feel free to shoot me an email with any additional thoughts you may have.
Also, to communicate with the group you can use our meetup email list address (blog-432@meetup.com) which will include all meetup members who have selected to receive list correspondences - currently 20 of 20.

Hope everyone is having a great day and I look forward to your replies!

JOSH

http://twitter.com/SI...­
http://TampaBloggers....­
JET
user 3813268
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Either of these locations is ok but I agree with your comments about Splitsville.
However will parking be an issue for Rock-N Sports Bar & Grille in Ybor ?

Wishing you all a great weekend.
JET (Junie)