Tantra International Message Board › A Super Sweet Cozy Juicy Warm Loving Weekend in Vermont! Interested?

A Super Sweet Cozy Juicy Warm Loving Weekend in Vermont! Interested?

Pushana (Robyn V.
user 7622528
Lexington, MA

Dear *|FNAME|*,

I'm putting together a very small group for a weekend at Stratton Mountain on FEBRUARY 1-3, 2013 and I wanted to invite you. My family owns and runs a gorgeous B&B a block from the base of the ski resort and Stratton Mountain Village. I'm planning a very relaxing weekend: Tantra practices, restorative yoga, reading by the fire, board games, play time, skiing if interested. Lots of fun and time to restore your connection to yourself, meet new people and relax! 

There are 6 spaces left ONLY.  This will be a small gathering of love-minded folks.  It's a wonderful group that's already forming and I'm sooo excited!  It's LOVELY up there and I know that you will just LOVE it!!!  It's sooooo cozy!!!!

This retreat is open to couples and singles.

Here's a link to the B&B: http://www.flipkey.com/stratton-and-bromley-ski-areas-vacation-rentals/p307028/­

The cost is discounted to $350 per person which covers workshops, yoga classes, food and lodging (just FYI, usually just the rooms cost more than that!)

Lynne Andreen, owner of the B&B, is a certified Raw Food Chef!  She is not only cooking us raw food during the weekend -- but suffice to say she is a FABULOUS chef!!!  The food will be absolutely, undoubtedly scrumptious!

Let me know if this interests you!  I'd really like to hold this retreat and I'd love for you to join us!

Email me if you have any questions.

With Love,
Robyn