Go for the Green with TAP-SF!
Come out to help support the first ever Taiwanese hosted LGPA Golf tournament held the in US! All the top players in LGPA will be there with Taiwan's top 10!
No experience needed! All training and volunteer package will be provided on-site.
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 9:45am - 2:00pm (shift 1)
When: Sunday, April 27, 2014 from 9:45am - 2:00pm (shift 2)
Where: Lake Merced Golf Course, 2300 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015
Your volunteer package provides you a behind-the-scenes, unparalleled LPGA Tour experience and includes:
- A uniform package, which includes a polo shirt, a volunteer outerwear piece and a hat
- Complimentary food & beverage vouchers on the days that you work
- Access to the Tournament Grounds for the week (Wed-Sun)
- Volunteer hot breakfast (Thu-Sun before 9 a.m.)
- Free parking and transportation
TAP-SF is subsidizing volunteer registration fees, which means you only are responsible for $45 (standard registration fee is $60) to see some of the world's best golfers in action!
It'll be one registration fee for the whole event, so feel free to sign up for either shift or both here.
**This event has limited slots. You MUST email External VP, Stephanie Sung at [masked] to confirm attendance for this event. RSVP on this event page does not confirm your attendance. Further details will be provided after confirming via email.*