The New York City Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › The Medusa Mystical Faire

The Medusa Mystical Faire

A former member
Post #: 32
M M Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who participated in our first annual Medusa Mystical Faire at the Silent Muse in New Paltz, NY. A very big thank to all the Vendors: Pete, Gary, George, Gene, Christine and Keith, Terri, Valerian and Jim, Lady M, and Sal, the Henna Artist, and our new friends who had wonderful clothing. Plus the Party Bus that supplied music and give away. Even with the weather acting up a bit what a terrific day! Thank you to Wonder Bread for giving me a huge discount on donuts, brownies, and muffins that we gave away. I made a donation to the Hudson Mohawk Humane Society in memory of my family and my beloved dog Dusty with a portion of money I received for readings. There is nothing better than to give back and pay it forward whenever possible.

I'm very excited about making our debut in the New Paltz area at the Silent Muse. Please feel free to stop by on Tuesday from 12:00 P. M. until 6:00 P. M. when Lady Morgana of Avllone and I will be there doing private readings for individuals. Please contact us about booking your Moonlight and Magic Party! We look forward to becoming the best Mystical Faire in the New Paltz Area! Please come and join us on Sunday, May 22nd for another Mystical Faire, from Noon until 6:00 P. M.! Again thank you to all for making our event successful!

Blessings to all!
AstralTarotMystic