addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › MOONLIGHT AND MAGIC PARTIES!

MOONLIGHT AND MAGIC PARTIES!

A former member
Post #: 52
MOONLIGHT AND MAGIC PARTIES
BY THE MYSTICAL DIVAS

HAVE YOUR TAROT CARDS READ BY OUR GIFTED PSYCHICS! WHAT DO THE STARS HOLD FOR YOU? TAKE A MYSTICAL JOURNEY TODAY!

ALL OF OUR READERS ARE PART OF THE SPIRITUAL LIGHTWORKS PSYCHIC TEAM
Lady Morgana of Avallone – Psychic/Medium
She is a Minister of the Church of Spiritual Humanism, a Dr. Of Metaphysics for the ULC. She follows a long line of family tradition with her inherited psychic/medium abilities. She is an intuitive with the special gift of psychic healing. Lady Morgana of Avallone offers spiritual counseling and reading tarot are always available for those seeking her advice for their highest purpose. She is the former owner of Magickal Wonders Psychic Café.

AstralTarotMystic – Medium/Psychic
I have been blessed with a wonderful gift at a very young age. I am blessed with being able to speak with Spirits on the other side. This gift has been with me since earlier childhood. I am now embracing my true path by helping others. There is no greater gift to give then sharing my abilities with Spirits’ loved ones. I am currently working on becoming an INUTITIVE CONSULTANT which shall allow me to fully utilize my gifts.

SERVICES WE OFFER
TAROT CONSULTATION PHOTO READINGS SPIRIT COMMUNIQUÉ
PSYCHOMETRY AURA INTERPRETATIONS REIKI SESSIONS
ASTROLOGY READINGS DRUMMING CIRCLES MONTHLY EVENTS
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS OFFERED

TO SCHEDULE OR INQUIRE ABOUT:
PRIVATE PARTIES OR PERSONAL READINGS
CALL FOR APPOINTMENTS.

ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL READER? WANT TO EARN EXTRA INCOME?
PLEASE CONTACT LADY MORGANA OF
THE SPIRITUAL LIGHTWORKS PSYCHIC TEAM OF NYS
50 W PINE ROAD
STAATSBURG, NY 12580
CONTACT US AT: 347 -525 8058
EMAIL US AT: MYSTICALDIVAS@YAHOO.COM