addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: TAROT READINGS, HOLISTIC PRODUCTS, PAGAN JEWELRY/GIF

Meetup details changed: TAROT READINGS, HOLISTIC PRODUCTS, PAGAN JEWELRY/GIFTS & CHESS CLUB

lady m.
stunner_star
Group Organizer
Staatsburg, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/tarot-53/events/150158712/­
When: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:00 AM
Where: Middletown Flea Market
128 Dolson Ave
middletown, ny 10940, NY 10940
RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs
This Meetup repeats every week on Saturday, Sunday.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.