align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › If you already got this - sorry! Thursday Night at The Ginger Man in FW

If you already got this - sorry! Thursday Night at The Ginger Man in FW

John S.
OK - so if Meetup automatically sent this, I'm sorry! But I changed the location of the Thursday night thing at Pop's to The Ginger Man on Camp Bowie in Funky Fort Worth.

Still 7:00 PM start time on Thursday, Jan 26 - and as I understand it, Thursday Night is Trivia Night... So be prepared to think about '70's R&B Bands and who discovered the X-Ray. (Roentgen)

Go to http://www.meetup.com/tarrantlibertarians/events/48659472/­ to RSVP - if you haven't already. Again, if this is a redundant email, sorry --- Meetup doesn't tell me if it's sending the updated meeting info!

Thanks,

John Spivey