The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › Meetup Group Email Options

Meetup Group Email Options

A former member
Post #: 36
All,
I've noticed when we have a flurry of email list messages, we tend to lose members of our meetup group, presumably because they feel they are being "spammed". I really hate to lose folks over this, especially since there are options available to minimize the amount of email one receives from the group.

Sooo, just in case you are not aware of how to modify these settings, here's how you do it:

1. Login, then click on "Account" from the top menu options on the main Meetup page.

2. From the "Your Account" Page, click the Memberships & Communications option located in the left side menu. This will display all the meetup groups you are a member of, and the email options for each.

3. Select the option you prefer for our group:
i) If you only want emails from Organizers, select the "Organizers only" option;
ii) Option two will give you all emails bundled up together and delivered once a day;
iii) Option three(the default) gives you all emails sent to the group individually.

4. Click the "Save" button.

Hope this helps!

John S. Jones
Asst. Organizer