The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › Need a little help folks!! Pleez?

Need a little help folks!! Pleez? Fourth of July at Southfork Ranch AND Van's Warped Tour!!!

John S.
Hey Friends of Freedom,

Just wanted to see if we could get a few more folks to show up and help out with our booth at the Fourth of July at Southfork Ranch AND at the Fifth at Van's... So far, we have four for the Fourth and TWO for the Warped Tour, but I'm pretty sure we're going to need more than this! Let us know at your earliest opportunity if you can come with us and help point alot of these disaffected folks in the right direction!

Sometimes we get a few more to these sort of things - and sometimes less.... if we get less, it's going to be really hard to actually do this thing! Fortunately, we'll have our suddenly MORE ACTIVE brothers and sisters from Dallas helping out with these events... but Dallas County has a booth all by themselves at the Fourth... The Van's Warped tour will have some help by them. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to win people over to our ideas of liberty!!! Don't let it get past us!!

Also, if you can come, let me know when you'd like to be there! LASTLY, let me know if you have one of those 9X9 tent like things - you know like the type you could have a picnic under? Anyone? I'll be glad to swing by someone's house and pick it up if you're not going to be able to make it.

Just let me know again if you're able to make it, which hours, and if so - or if not, if you have a nifty picnic style tent/covering thingy.

Thanks,
John Spivey