The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Tarrant Libertarian, better late than never, Oktoberfest Gathering!

New Meetup: Tarrant Libertarian, better late than never, Oktoberfest Gathering!

John S.
Announcing a new Meetup for The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup!

What: Tarrant Libertarian, better late than never, Oktoberfest Gathering!

When: October 24, 2009 1:00 PM

Where:
Flying Saucer
111 E Fourth Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
817.336.pint

Hey Tarrant County Freedom Fighters!!

Kommen sie zu der 'Flying Saucer Draught Emporium' fur Oktoberfest von deine Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup!

OK, so meine Deutche es nicht ser gut... I think I just said "My German isn't very good" VERY BADLY. I may not speak German very well, but I do like beer and sausages and they have those at "The Flying Saucer" in Downtown Fort Worth.

This is just a little social get together where we get together and solve America's problems over cold drinks and tasty foods. Join us - and we'll have a good time. It'll be good to meet some of our newest members - we're aiming to get 180 in the meetup soon.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO: BRING A LIBERTARIAN THEMED BOOK OR 4, IF YOU HAVE ANY EXTRAS!!! The first person to arrive with a book - TO DONATE - will receive a beer courtesy of your humble organizer. People interested in reading libertarian themed books, but don't have any to read (yet) should show up too!!! Good stuff.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­