addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › DR. RON PAUL ENDORSES CONGRESSMAN KENNY MARCHANT FOR RE-ELECTION IN 2010

DR. RON PAUL ENDORSES CONGRESSMAN KENNY MARCHANT FOR RE-ELECTION IN 2010

A former member
Post #: 12
Dear Friend of Liberty,

As you know, our country is facing a mountain of debt and an epidemic of out-of-control government spending. I have dedicated my career to fighting these problems, but I need friends in Congress who will speak out and help me in this critical fight.

That is why I am happy to endorse Congressman Kenny Marchant for re-election. Kenny Marchant is a strong fiscal conservative who stood up to the bailouts, TARP funds and government take-overs of private industry. He understands that our country must live within its means and is fighting to help me put big government on a diet.

Kenny is also one of the true gentlemen in Congress. He is a regular attendee of my Liberty Caucus meetings and reads Mises, Hayek and the great free market economists. I always appreciate Congressman Marchant’s thoughtful approach and consider him a true friend.

I am proud to support Kenny Marchant for re-election and hope you will too. Texas, and our Nation, needs his leadership.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul