addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Meeting with 9-12 Group... A Growth Opportunity

New Meetup: Meeting with 9-12 Group... A Growth Opportunity

John S.
Announcing a new Meetup for The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup!

What: Meeting with 9-12 Group... A Growth Opportunity

When: January 11, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Painless Performance Products
2501 Ludelle Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105
817-244-6212

Hello Tarrant Libertarians:

On Monday, January 11, we'll be FRONT AND CENTER at the 9-12 Group Meeting! Adrian Murray, the leader of the local 9-12 group is not paying lip service to the 'let's align and work together' message. He's serious about helping us, if we're serious about helping liberty-focused candidates across the board. He's the guy who brought together tens of thousands of people in the pouring rain in Fort Worth last September, so I think he can probably help mobilize a few volunteers, get a few buck thrown our way and help us make a difference in this upcoming election.

I'll be the speaker at this meeting, so it'd be good to have some people 'representing'... especially a few candidates!

Trust me that this will be a good thing. There'll be no selling of philosophical foundations - only political alliances where they make sense. And we've got several areas where they make sense. Also, it'll be a time where we can meet the 35 - 40% of their group who are hard core libertarians and perhaps can turn them into Libertarians... (get the subtle nuance?).

Please try to make this meeting!
John

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­