add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › If you're coming to the Precinct Convention - come to County!!

If you're coming to the Precinct Convention - come to County!! Just Come to County any way!!!!

John S.
Hey Folks,

I just got back from the Libertarian State Leadership Alliance and the State Libertarian Executive Committee of Texas (SLECT) meeting and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

The State of Texas Libertarian Party is setting all kinds of records in almost every imaginable category! The one thing I would consider the most important thing you can do for the LP Movement in Tarrant County is to come to the Tarrant County Libertarian Convention on Saturday, March 13 at 1:00 PM at Billy Miners in Fort Worth!!! We need to show everyone who the leading county in Texas when it comes to supporting our Libertarian Candidates!!!!!

Note: If you're a candidate, it's extremely important that you come to this (I think there's a few candidates who are in this Meetup who have not RSVP'ed "Yes").... So, please do so. I'll be calling you individually to make sure you got the message.

If you have any questions, please call me at 817-706-2947. If you don't have any questions, just RSVP "YES" !!!!!!

John Spivey
Chair, Tarrant County Libertarian Party