The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Dave Casey Return-a-thon: Case-apalooza at Pop's!!

New Meetup: Dave Casey Return-a-thon: Case-apalooza at Pop's!!

John S.
Announcing a new Meetup for The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup!

What: Dave Casey Return-a-thon: Case-apalooza at Pop's!!

When: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Pop's Safari Room
2929 Morton St
Fort Worth, TX 76107
817-334-0559

Dave Casey, our "dear" libertarian friend, who had the unmitigated gall to move off to crummy San Diego to go to stupid law school has decided to grace us with his presence for a few days... (I'm kidding with the snarkiness)

So, hooray! Dave Casey is back for a short visit!!! (not being sarcastic, really!) It's always good to see Dave and thought we'd have a little get together to visit with him and honor the new 2L. He didn't flunk out and in fact, I hear he's doing quite well... in spite of the apparent lack of law library time.

Let's raise a glass of cheer and a stogie and a reuben sandwich to Dave!!! Join me and a few die hards... Heck, even if you don't know Dave, you can visit with us and chat and solve the world's problems... and meet Dave. Even though he'll desert you shortly afterwards for the siren song of So Cal and some legal ditch digging. You'll want to meet him and get friendly so you can borrow money from him later.

Huzzah!! Casey has returned!!!!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­