The Twin Cities Doctor Who Meetup Group Message Board Doctor Who Meetup Members Neighborhood › Mobile Robot Experiment Recruitment!

Mobile Robot Experiment Recruitment!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello fellow whovians!

I'm doing a robot experiment on the U of M East bank where you drive a robot around through a maze and tell me about what you want. It's fun (a few of the other members here have done it).

I would like to invite you to participate in the experiment. A participant will be expected to control a mobile robot using a controller (very similar to a PS3 controller) to explore, identify objects found while exploring, and fill out two short surveys.

Participation will be less than 30 minutes, and you will be compensated $5 for your time. The trial
happens in the DTC (a.k.a. Walter Library) during reserved times. There are times tonight (Nov 12) available, but most of the times available are this Sunday Afternoon / Evening.

Because this experiment is one person at a time and to be convenient for the participants, I’ve set up a
scheduling application for people to reserve slots.

Please reserve your time at: http://mjanssen-distr...­

If you have any questions about the study, feel free to email me at mjanssen@cs.umn.edu.

Thanks,
Michael Janssen – Technical Whovian Dude
Center for Distributed Robotics