It's fair time again! I love this event because for some reason at the fair we always manage to transform into the cool kids instead of the usual nerds with cameras making it a great experience. Everyone wants to know what we are doing. One night a year I live out my fantasy as one of the cool kid it is like a dream come true. Until curfew and then of course I got to go home :).
And this year I got a wide angle more fun for me I can finally get that shot of the ferris wheel that everyone and their mother have gotten already .
Let's capture all those rides and do some serious low light painting!
What to bring: 1) your camera
2) Tripod (A must if you want to capture the rides at night )
3) Fish eye and wide angle lenses are a blast at the fair.
4) a remote shutter release
5) a flash if you want to stop action in low light
6) comfortable shoes we will be walking a lot
7) Your cards to pass out. People may ask you for it.
Looking forward to a great shoot.