Picture yourself, on a fall day, sitting near a river, drinking a cup of lovely tea, laughing with some friends...
I think so, so I am taking our Meetup to visit one of my favourite city's tea rooms:
The Boathouse Tea Room
Our afternoon tea will include tea, sandwiches, scones and desserts for $15.26 per person (taxes included).
At the event, everyone will be responsible for his/her own
- Food/beverage bill
- Transportation/carpool arrangements
Please keep in mind that travel time to Guelph, ON from Toronto, ON can be between 45 mins. to 1 hr 15 mins.. Try to leave the Toronto area by at least 11:30 am.
Here are your directions and map to/from The Boathouse:
Your transportation options are:
If you can be a driver for this event, please write "driver" when you rsvp "yes". A HUGE THANKS from me in advance to all our potential drivers. :)
If you would like to be a passenger, please contact a "driver" on this site and make arrangements for a) meeting in Toronto and b) how gas costs can be shared.
2) VIA Train -- see http://www.viarail.ca/en/explore-our-destinations/stations/ontario/guelph
3) GO Bus * http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/travelling/stations.aspx?station=GUEL
4) Taxi * (within Guelph) call[masked] http://www.redtoptaxi.ca/
* Train, bus and/or taxi travellers -- How about you indicate in your rsvp "yes", your method of transportation? Others can email you, to travel with you and/or share the costs.
- The entire time range for this event may be from 11:30 am, when we leave Toronto, to 4:00 pm when we return to Toronto.
- Please respect the fact that this event was not created for members who only need a ride to Guelph for reasons outside being part of this event.
- Our Meetup's Late Cancellation/No Show Policy applies to this event. See our Meetup's Message Board for details.
Thanks and hope to see you there! :)