Do you want to learn more about tea, its past, and how it fits into today's world and cultures?
Then come on out to T-Buds and hear from renowned tea author, James Norwood Pratt.
It will be a casual evening, with opportunity to hear from him, ask him questions and have him sign your copy of his latest book, "The Ultimate Tea Lover's Treasury".
For more information about Mr. Pratt and his book, check out http://jamesnorwoodpratt.com/books/index.html
After this chat, all attendees will partake in an intriguing and tea-full 3-course meal, consisting of various dishes made with tea (including a salad, an entrée and a dessert). Information and recipes regarding this meal will be provided by chef, Andrew Muto, who will be present that evening.
For T-Buds' address and location on a map, click http://www.t-buds.com/store/index.php?main_page=contact_us
Event cost: $20.00 per participant payable in full and directly to T-Buds.
How do you pre-register for this event prior to its start date?
1) Contact T-Buds directly as soon as possible at [masked] and register via one of their staff persons.
2) RSVP "yes" via this site.
1) No funds for this event are associated with our Meetup.
2) Any members who rsvp "yes" but who have not pre-registered via T-Buds, as per above, will have their rsvp changed to "no".
3) Amy will be taking attendance at this event which is in association with our long-standing tea friends at T-Buds. As a result, be mindful of the fact that our Meetup's Late Cancellation/No-Show Policy applies to this event (see our Message Board for details).
4) As it is anticipated that this event may be sold out soon and space is limited, it is recommended strongly that you do not "drop-in" on this event.
Thanks for you co-operation and enjoy the talk, dinner and tea. :)