addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tech Wednesday Message Board › Tech Wed - Thank you

Tech Wed - Thank you

Michelle R.
user 100491352
Birmingham, GB
Hi everyone,
Thank you all for coming last night and it was great to see so many of you there.  I hope you enjoyed the event.  Please let me know if any of you would like to speak at a future event.
As I mentioned, if you would like to know more about our incubator programme for tech start-ups or our membership packages which start from £35, please do get in contact.
Further details can be found at:
www.e4f.co.uk
http://www.innovationbham.com/office-space/hot-desking-membership/hot-desking-virtual-offices/­
I hope to see you all at the next event which is on 19th March.
Michelle
(e4f Programme Manager)