addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tech Alliance Message Board › BendUp Business Planning Workshop -- and TechSpace Office Hours Coming Soon!

BendUp Business Planning Workshop -- and TechSpace Office Hours Coming Soon!

A former member
Hi friends and colleagues,

June's business planning workshop is upon us -- tomorrow, 6:30, the Old Cigar Building. Last week we had a good meeting reviewing an executive summary of a business plan, as well as going through the elements of a business plan of a company that's raised over $22M so far.

And if the evening workshops aren't your idiom (as Lancelot says in "Quest for the Holy Grail"), then you may be pleased to know that I'll be offering no-charge office hours at TechSpace as Entrepreneur, or Dude, in Residence (title still being bitterly negotiated, as you can imagine).

We're still working out the details of when and how often -- but if you might have interest in talking business or law, strategy or marketing, in a one-on-one format, please email me and let me know.

Cheers,

Cameron
503 502 5030