There are two criteria for being a member of this Meetup.
1. You want to collaborate on something now or in the future.
2. You bring something to the table. Skill, experience, ideas, time, etc.
The purpose of this forum is to provide a medium for individuals and companies to find like-minded people who also want to collaborate in some way.
Members can be individuals, startups, existing companies, small companies, mid-sized companies, or large companies. Members may have a very specific collaboration goal, or they may be seeking new ideas and topics.
There are many possible ways to collaborate through this forum. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Finding partners for your startup idea.
- Finding partners with a good startup idea that you can apply your skills to.
- Forming marketing or development alliances with other individuals or companies in similar or complimentary businesses.
- Get input from others on your ideas.
- Make contacts and friends with peers.
- Help out entrepreneurs by providing input, assistance based on your skills, interests and time availabilities.
The Meetup mixers are in an informal social environment. Meant to be productive and enjoyable too. A good environment to share ideas.
Also, at each mixer we plan to highlight a local startup that is launching a product as a way to help out the local tech/entrepreneurial community. They will show their new product and talk about their journey from idea to launch.
Read more about Collaboration Concepts and Frameworks