Bay Area Techies Meetup! Message Board › Director of Software
Director of SW - Sunnyvale, CA
This candidate will lead a software team to design, implement and maintain platform software of Home Networking products. He is also the focal contact person to the Product Management Group in the company.
• 7-10 years of experience in design and development of embedded software for linux platforms.
• Excellent coding and debugging experience on Linux kernel/application and networking software.
• Solid understanding of networking protocols.
• Strong C/C++ programming skills and object-oriented design.
• Knowledge about various network architectures ATM, IP, broadband networks including IPV4 & IPV6 networks implementation.
• In-depth knowledge of all routing technologies, i.e., layer 2 to 7 TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS etc. as it relates to broadband gateway products in the home.
• Experience with public carrier network implementations for broadband transport & services.
• Experience with CMMI software quality implementations.
• Knowledge design and experience with all transport based technologies LTE, WiFi, MOCA, Ethernet, HPNA, and Powerline Networking.
• At least 3 years software management experience with proven leadership skills.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Capable of Mandarin speaking is a plus.
Education: Master Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Resumes to: Kathleen Conners (303)790-0354
Only local area residents please.