addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Techies Meetup! Message Board › New Meetup: Singles Mixer !

New Meetup: Singles Mixer !

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for 30 + Single Techies Meetup !!

What: Singles Mixer !

When: June 19, 2009 8:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hey Guys :

Please note this is not an official meetup organized by me.This is more to spread the word to the folks in the group as I think this might be of interest to folks.

Please look at the link below to buy tickets and such..

http://www.desiclub.c...­

This is being organized by Bhavini one of the popular event organizers in bayarea and here is what she has to say about this event..If you have any questions,please contact her at 408-368-6865

Hello All,
I have been getting alot of suggestions from my single guy and gal friends, that is why I am rganizing this special Meetup.Special Ice breakers, concepts, and dating tips will be provided at the event, food will also be provided at the event.

Singles Mixer: 8:30pm-11:00pm
Afterparty: 11:00pm-2:00am

http://www.desiclub.c...­

We have Salsa class as an icebreaker for the party.We will have limited entry for Guys and Gals. In order to maintain the gender equality, we will make sure equal number of guys and gals attend.
We will also limit it to a specific number. once that is hit, we will put the people on the waiting list.
The singles mixer will be followed by an open for all afterparty from 10:30pm onwards, you can party up with your new dates and your couple friends in the afterparty

(Singles Mixer: 8:30-10:45pm)
(General Admission : 11:00pm -2:00am)
This Mixer is going to be a fun event, where my single friends will get an opportunity to mingle in a fun, friendly, non intimidating setting.

WIN A CRUISE TO BAHAMAS WITH YOUR DATE
The newly renovated club Albertos will be the perfect haven for this event, with its cozy couches, rich hues, and our decoration to add the romantic touch to put you in the perfect mood.

Mixer : 8:00pm-10:45pm
Happy Hour, hors d'oeuvre, chocolates, roses
Salsa Class: 10:45pm-11:30pm
Bollywood Party:11:30pm-2:00am
Event Highlights:
Equal Number of Guys and Gals
Salsa Class
Dating Expert Advice
Ice breakers
Opportunity to talk with everyone

I am not single, can I attend the event?
Yes you sure can, our general admission will open at 11:00pm, enjoy salsa class and bollywood party with your single friends, and party up with everyone. Have you ever tried to fix up your friends, this is a great opportunity for you, drop you single guy or gal friend off for the single mixer, go for a nice
romantic dinner with your partner in the exquisite restaurants in mountainview, by the time you are back to join your single friends, it would be party time for everyone and party it up with them :)

Mixer Music:
Guest DJ Lokesh from San Francisco Playing excellent city style music in south bay, do not worry about driving to the city we bring the city to you. Feel the pulse of the city in our exclusive customized romantic setting.

Candles, Chocolates, Flowers will set the mood for this perfect romantic setting. Where hopefully you will find "THE ONE".All Mixer participants will get a souvenir

Bollywood Party Music:
Party All Night after the mixer at the after party with Our One and Only DJ Karry of Geomatrix Dj, the only bay area DJ who has played with Mallika Sherawat, Mika Singh, DJ Akbar Sami, DJ Ash, DJ Suketu and DJ Aqueel, RDB, Manak E, the only bollywood DJ who also spins awesome telegu songs and the most impressive resume in bay area.

Hope to see you there,
Bhavini Joshi
408-368-6865

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­