addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tech in Motion: New York City Message Board › MEET ME, SEE WHAT WE ARE CREATING, AND YOU WILL WANT TO BE A PART OF IT.

MEET ME, SEE WHAT WE ARE CREATING, AND YOU WILL WANT TO BE A PART OF IT.

A former member
Post #: 5
I have opportunities that for individuals to create a better web and mobile experience, by completing the first platform to integrate discovery, social networking and social commerce.

I am the founder of Zaahah, and we are preparing to re-launch the first community engagement platform which enables organizations to build an unlimited number of independent, yet interconnected, interest based communities. Users can instantly connect with other users and communities who share a similar interest. We will be the first integrated discovery, social networking and social commerce platform. In the next few months, we have some unique partners who will introduce our platform to over 30 million users.

We are recruiting a Chief Architect, a lead developer, and a front end engineer.

An overview of our Architecture on Amazon EC2, S3:
Platform - Java6 // Server - Tomcat, MySQL // Framework SPring, JPA //

Please email me at james@zaahah.me and hopefully we can meet soon.