addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tech in Motion: New York City Message Board › php-developer is looking for a job

php-developer is looking for a job

Denis B.
den7uck
Toskent, UZ
Post #: 12
I'm an experienced (approx. 10 years) web-developer (PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, HTML, CSS). Within the course of my projects, I've been participated in the creation of projects from simple web applications to high-load projects. I'm up-to-date with the latest technologies. I am looking for full-time remote work. I would be very much obliged to everyone who could offer me an appropriate position or an opportunity to join your projects.