addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tech in Motion: New York City Message Board › Looking for bloggers - make money with Romio!

Looking for bloggers - make money with Romio!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Tech in Motion!

I'm working for a startup called Romio (www.romio.com)-- we are a recommendation engine built into social graphs. We're gearing up to launch next month, and we're looking for area bloggers to work with. Just being active on our site will earn you extra cash! Interested? You can contact me at lisette@romio.com and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,

Lisette Voytko
Manager, Social Media & Marketing
Romio (www.romio.com)
lisette@romio.com