Columbus Code Jam is a meetup to pair on cool projects, get one-on-one guidance from experienced developers & sys admins, network, learn, and eat pizza.
Topics we've discussed so far:
- Git Workflows for moving from single-developers to small teams.
- Modelling tree structures in RDBMS tables and the SQL to query them.
- High-level architecture of a Rails application.
- Computing in the bad-old-days of dial-up.
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Getting a rails app from Github running from scratch.
Come and add your voice and language to the conversation.
Refreshments for Columbus Code Jam (April 2013) are sponsored by Tek Columbus. We thank them for their generousity.
Columbus Code Jam (April 2013) is brought to you by: Columbus Ruby Brigade, Columbus Perl Mongers, the letter F, and the number i.