DEC Presents: Strategic Energy Planning
Please join us at the DEC on Wednesday, March 20 in the 1st Floor Training Rm. from 8:30am - 10:00am. You will learn how to incorporate a comprehensive energy strategy into your business.
Learn how to develop, justify and implement a comprehensive energy strategy for your business at a free information session sponsored by OH!Manufacturing.
You will learn about important issues and techniques to lower total energy costs, reduce exposure to energy price volatility, and address corporate sustainability goals with a comprehensive program. Topics to be discussed include:
- Solution Strategies: You Have Options
- Initial Assessment Strategies: Go/No Go Decision Making
- Solution Opportunities: What can you save versus cost of implementation?
- Capitalization and Funding
- Sustainability versus Green
- Prove the Returns You Promised
Registration: Please send Name, Title, Affiliation and Email Address to:
The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn