DEC Presents: "Content Marketing That Will Align With Your Sales Cycle"
Please join us at the DEC on Thursday, May 16th from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Are you trying to figure out how content marketing will help you close sales? Join us for an informative and lively presentation on how to fit content marketing into your sales cycle. Learn to recognize how content can engage your buyer, persuade him that your solution is best, and finally convince him to "sign on the dotted line" and close the sale. You'll discover:
- The very first thing you must do before including content in your sales cycle
- How to create content that will resonate with your potential client
- How to get sales and marketing give mad love to each other
- Why content marketing fails... and how to fix it
- Going beyond "benefits and features" with your content
- Copywriting "secrets" to improve the strength and stability of your copy
Presenter: Mary Rose Maguire
Mary Rose Maguire is the founder of Maguire Copywriting and an accomplished copywriter and marketing specialist. With over 25 years experience in marketing, copywriting, newsletter creation, design, and communications; Mary Rose helps clients market their message. From ideation to the final stage, Mary Rose works with her clients to create compelling copy that converts prospects and builds loyalty.
The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center (DEC) is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn.