Jan 28, 2014 · 6:00 PM
Topic: Documenting for Testing
Welcome to 2014! For our first meeting of the year we will be talking about Documenting for Testing.
I found this topic from the Indianapolis Workshops on Software Testing meetup, passed the idea to a few others, and we thought it looked pretty good to start the new year with. "For many testers, a big part of their work is effective and efficient documentation. Even for testers who don't have compliance requirements to adhere to, often there are personal testing notes, coverage documentation, defects, and release communications that require our attention. We think it would be interesting to hear and see different ways that testers document their testing. The more examples and specific tools/techniques people can bring to the table, the better."
Things to think about:
- What purposes does your documentation serve? Who benefits from your documentation? Who is your audience? Are there templates or examples you can share with the group?
This meeting is for:
- Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
- New testers starting out
- Those interested in starting a career in testing
- Anyone interested in learning more about Testing
Time & Location:
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH 43017
6:00-8:00 p.m. - January 28, 2014
- Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
- Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
- Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
- Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
- Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Visitor parking is out front.
- Please come into the visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) and let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting.
Don't forget to RSVP! You may do so here or better yet, go to the "official" Software QA & Testing meetup.com location.
I look forward to seeing you there.
- Matt Hutchison