DEC Presents: Working Smart with Microsoft Outlook
Join us at the DEC on Thursday, March 13 from 9:00am - 10:30am in the Board Rm.
Many people are frustrated because they do not accomplish as much work as they would like each day. In this presentation Bob Cich of Priority Management of Dublin will present many tips on how to improve your personal productivity by at least one hour per day. In addition Bob will show you how to use Microsoft Outlook the way it was designed to be used – and not just for emails. You will learn:
· Ways to save time each day by developing personal process skills and by using shortcuts in Outlook
· How to customize Outlook for your benefit and not the benefit of some programmer at Microsoft
· What the Calendar is supposed to be used for
· Color coding your Calendar to make it “user friendly”
· Using Contacts for storing ALL types of information including documents and emails and not just name and address
· How to use that Task Folder that most people do not understand or use
· Creating Rules in Outlook to help manage your emails
· And many, many more tips to help you use Outlook more effectively
Presenter: Bob Cich
For the last twenty years Bob Cich has owned his own
business, Priority Management of Dublin, specializing in helping busy professional workers get more word done in less time while focusing on the most important activities enabling them to become more effective in their jobs. Bob conducts group workshops, individual coaching sessions, live internet WebShops, and does speaking engagements locally and nationally. Most of his training now is conducting using electronic planning tools like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Smart Phones, etc. In addition Bob offers training in Sales, Project Management, and Customer Service.
Prior to starting his own business Bob worked for twenty-five years in management and executive positions in the Computer, Automotive, and Defense industries.
The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn.