Dog Food is a 2 day conference sponsored and managed by community IT professionals showcasing Microsoft technologies. There will be speakers from MS Gold Certified Partners, MVPs, IT authors, MS partner software companies, community leads, and MS Corp subject matter experts.
2014 is bringing lots of exciting changes. We outgrew the Columbus Microsoft/DeVry building and are moving down the road to Quest Conference Center. We'll still feature the high-quality technical tracks focusing on Microsoft development, administration, infrastructure, mobile, and cloud technologies that you've come to expect. In addition, we’re taking full advantage of the new space & adding lots of good stuff for attendees.
* Keynote Speakers: We're talking with some great keynoters & will announce them once they've confirmed.
* Breakout Spaces: Some of the best conversations happen in the hallways between conference sessions. We'll have spaces available for them.
* WiFi: There will be free WiFi available throughout the building.
* Conference App: Using Hubb.me, you can custom build your agenda, display is on your smartphone, laptop or tablet, & use it to schedule one-on-one time with speakers.
* Business Services Track: We're adding topics for executives, leads, management, and others who work in the business services end of technology.
* Sponsor Tables: Sponsors now have an option to set up tables, which means fun swag & prize giveaways.
* Dog Food After-Hours: On the evening of the 29th, we'll have a happy hour featuring tabletop games & a jam session.
To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dog-food-conference-2014-tickets-12423293405