PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner
- Do you come from a waterfall/traditional project management background and are transitioning into Agile?
- Are you interested in acquiring the new PMI® Agile Practitioner Certification?
- Do you want to learn from leading Agile experts who designed the certification?
- Would you like to gain new skills and tools that will deliver measurable value when applied to your projects?
- Are you looking to take your career to the next level in Project Management?
The Central Ohio Chapter of PMI and COHAA have partnered to bring this unique 21 hour workshop aims to help new and seasoned Agile practitioners learn how to successfully apply Agile methods to their projects and programs. It will help you prepare for the PMI-ACP exam and will give you 21 PDUs. Through an engaging combination of discussion, group interaction, case studies and Real World focused workshops, you will learn not only how to apply Agile, but will gain the experience necessary to immediately implement Agile practices that are appropriate for your teams. Better yet, this course was designed to hit all the 10 tools and techniques, and 43 knowledge skill areas you need to learn to pass the new PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner exam.
What You’ll Learn
- What is Agile and Why?
- The Agile values and principles
- Comparing Agile Roles to Traditional Roles
- Pre-Project Considerations
- Risks of Agile and Failure Modes
- Project Initiation
- Project Visioning and Chartering
- Project Release Planning
- Refine the Backlog
- Story Sizing/Estimation
- Project Foundation Setup
- Identifying ‘Must Haves’ for Iteration 1
- Testing Strategy Planning
- Iteration Execution
- Iteration Planning
- Learn all 43 Knowledge & Skill Areas for the PMI-ACPSM exam!
Why This Course?
- 100% Pass Guarantee! Free access to AgileExams.com.
- Created collaboratively by leading Agile experts combining their collective experiences and tools!
- Covers the key PMI Learning Objectives needed to pass the ACP exam.
- Designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Designed to walk you through the Agile Lifecycleactivities end to end.
- Uses a Real World end to end example Software and Non Software project to maximum learning!
- You walk away with valuable course material, handouts and cheat sheets to support you on your projects.
Who should attend? Project managers, Program Managers, ScrumMasters, PMO, Executives, and Managers interested in learning more about Agile Project Management.