add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

techmap Message Board › Big Data Meetup (Google Hangout)

Big Data Meetup (Google Hangout)

Armel T. N.
user 8449130
London, GB
Post #: 28
Hi Guys, I'm looking to setup a Hangout on Applied Big Data not so much about the technology behind it. The problem at the moment is that too many people looks at the technology: NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB and etc... This hangout will be focused on how you have used Big Data and what values it brought to your project or organisation? Remember, business doesn't really care about the technology but are only focused with the end result. I'm looking for about 3 persons to give a 10mins presentation. Send me a mesage if interested ETAPIX Global website