addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tech Startups Parents+Kids Meetup Message Board › Any interest in a new kid-friendly meet up?

Any interest in a new kid-friendly meet up?

A.J. L.
user 6527485
New York, NY
Hello everyone,

I always loved the concept of this group, even if I didn't get to too many of the meetups.

Let me know if you are interested in participating in a future meet up and I'll start coordinating an event.

Saturday afternoon trips to Governors Island, simple meetups at the park, and of course, kid friendly beer halls are to be expected.

See everyone (and your kids) soon!

A.J.

Dad of Andrew, 7, Katie, 6, and Coco, 1.5.

CEO, nLytics.com and the JAR group

A.J. L.
user 6527485
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Thank you for all the positive responses.

Why don't we try to re-launch this franchise with a trip to Governors Island on Saturday afternoon, September 8th?

Let me know if you are interested, and I'll work out some additional details for everyone.

I hope everyone is enjoying the end of your summers!

a.j.