Tech Valley New Tech Meetup Message Board › Job For : Event Marketing Manager - guerilla marketing wizard
|A former member||
PROFORMATIVE, A LEADER IN DEMAND GENERATION, IS RAPIDLY EXPANDING.
We are looking for an energetic, creative self-starter who’s passionate about professional events, learning and networking; who has demonstrated success in event marketing and has an impressive portfolio of sold-out B2B conferences and webinars.
With your application PLEASE ENCLOSE links to:
- The largest out of the well-attended B2B events that you have marketed
- Social media pages for the events that you have promoted
- Media coverage that you have secured for events
- Videos that you have produced for events
The scope of this role includes:
• Create ideas for new events in conjunction with the rest of the programs team
• Market conferences, webinars and other events via social media, direct outreach to our mailing list, building partnerships in our ecosystem, attracting media sponsors, PPC (e.g. Adwords) and other channels
• Create non-traditional guerilla marketing campaigns to attract event registrations
• Build a following of evangelists who will drive word-of-mouth campaigns
• Design, test, execute and measure email marketing campaigns and other forms of outreach
• Manage call center for event promotion
• Design and manage referral program and event promotion partners
• Solicit in-kind sponsors and cross-promotion partners
• Manage media-buys for event promotions
• Manage event specific email campaigns working together with email marketing team
• Produce viral videos for event promotions
• 2+ years of event marketing experience working for major B2B event organizers;
• Comprehensive knowledge of popular social platforms (Facebook, Google +, Twitter, etc.), publishing tools, blog technologies (WordPress, etc.), social media monitoring tools and resources;
• Extensive email marketing experience;
• Channel partnership experience;
• Extensive media relations experience;
• Experience working with analytics packages (Google Analytics, etc.);
• Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
• Works well independently and within a team environment.
Proformative offers a great earnings package, including competitive salary, stock options and comprehensive health care plans.
With an audience of over 600,000 corporate finance professionals, Proformative offers the most advanced thought leadership and demand generation platform for companies that are looking to reach CFOs, Treasurers and other decision-makers with the right message at the right time, and at the right cost. Proformative members represent companies of all sizes and industries – including almost all of the Fortune 500. 52% of all Proformative members are senior executives and more than 85% have significant buying power.
To Apply Follow this link :
For More information Please visit :
Proformative is located in San Jose, CA.
Send your resume to: Events.PS @ hiredesk.net.
Edited by User 61,943,702 on Sep 14, 2012 6:00 AM