Tech Valley New Tech Meetup Message Board › Job : For Product Marketing Manager – Online Products
|A former member||
PROFORMATIVE, A LEADER IN DEMAND GENERATION, IS RAPIDLY EXPANDING.
We are looking for an energetic, creative self-starter who’s passionate about delivering the world’s most effective platform for corporate finance professionals and those who wish to reach them. Proformative’s online product portfolio is growing rapidly and we need someone who really understands our users and our customers to take the lead on marketing our innovative online products.
This role will work with UI, SEO, content, and social marketing experts already on our team to deliver focused results for our online product portfolio. It will be a great opportunity to have fun and advance your career while working with a great team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
• Oversee the optimization of Proformative’s online solutions to maximize user engagement and conversion
• Work closely with our marketing, SEO and development teams to identify sales and channel needs and successfully translate those needs into effective tools, training and marketing requirements
• Build and execute successful go-to-market strategies for Proformative’s online solutions
• Generate demand for Proformative’s online products via a diverse set of channels including: direct email, social (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, etc.), PPC (e.g. AdWords), events and more, while continually seeking and testing new traffic drivers
• Work with the marketing team to build collateral and other needed support materials for, separately, our user base and our customer base – like many online companies, we serve two rather distinct audiences
• Create positioning that is consistent and recognizable across the company and direct the development of key messaging that demonstrates compelling value for customer/prospects and differentiates Proformative’s products and solutions from the competition
• Define market segments and develop strategies to penetrate vertical or horizontal markets
• Define compelling pricing strategies by deployment model, geography and/or vertical market
• Enhance sales and channel productivity by delivering sales support and tools including product/technical training, competitive strategy and analysis, customer and partner presentations, data sheets, proposal templates, etc.
• Provide input to other corporate and product marketing activities such as product release deliverables, product specific support at industry conferences, trade shows, seminars, sales kickoffs. Work with corporate communications on press releases, media outreach, white papers, and case studies
• Develop and execute product related microsites optimization roadmap, scope and schedule experiments based on business need, project complexity, site traffic and available resources
• Synthesize and communicate results, analyze and interpret experiment data and define next steps, including further iterations and/or implementation plans
• Serve as an interface between all stakeholders while communicating progress and results
• Continuously evaluate and improve the processes surrounding experiment conceptualization and implementation
• BS/BA or equivalent required, preferably in technical or business concentration; MBA preferred
• Experience in development of software as a service, media, publishing and/or sales engineering.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in product marketing
• Demonstrated track record of strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Experience making impactful data-driven decisions, ideally surrounding web products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment filled with smart, opinionated and data-driven people
Proformative offers a great earnings package, including competitive salary, stock options and comprehensive health care plans.
With an audience of over 600,000 corporate finance professionals, Proformative offers the most advanced thought leadership and demand generation platform for companies that are looking to reach CFOs, Treasurers and other decision-makers with the right message at the right time, and at the right cost. Proformative members represent companies of all sizes and industries – including almost all of the Fortune 500. 52% of all Proformative members are senior executives and more than 85% have significant buying power.
To Apply Follow this link :
For More information Please visit :
Proformative is located in San Jose, CA.
Send your resume to: prodmktg.PS @ hiredesk.net.
Edited by User 61,943,702 on Sep 14, 2012 5:59 AM