The Denver Tennis Meetup Group Message Board › Tennis League - need a few more players

Tennis League - need a few more players

Lani
user 10856297
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I am captain of a women’s daytime doubles 3.5 team out of Gates. The season starts May 22 and ends July 31. Matches are played on Tuesdays at 9 AM. I am still looking for a couple more players. If you or someone you know might be interested, please have them contact me. All additional players for this team need to be registered as 3.5 on USTA.

I am also captain of a mixed doubles 7.0 team out of JCC. We could use one more 4.0 female player. Matches are Sundays at 3 PM and start 4/22.

Also a Super Senior Team 7.0 out of MeadowHills could use a 4.0 female player. Matches are Wednesdays at 9 AM and start 5/3. Player needs to be 60+.

Please send me contact info of anyone interested and feel free to provide my contact info to any possible players.

Thanks,

Lani Reichardt
970-393-3636
lanirski@gmail.com

PS Feel free to pass this email on to anyone that you think might be interested.