addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Tennis Meetup Group Message Board › Tennis this evening?

Tennis this evening?

Herve
user 7725951
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
Any 4.0 and up want to hit this evening? Denver south area, Wash Park, DU, Bible, etc, in that vicinity? Well, it doesn't seem like this evening may work, but if anyone wants to hit during the week after work, please reach out!
Jason G.
user 62809272
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hello Herve-

I could play on Thurs night this week. I guess I should say Thurs late afternoon. Could you play around 3 or 4:00? I have to get my son by 6:00.

I just moved here so I'm not sure where there are courts. I saw the courts at Wash Park and could meet you there.

Jason
Herve
user 7725951
Denver, CO
Post #: 9
Hello Jason!

Thanks for responding. I can't play that early today, but I can sometimes as long as I plan for it. How about Friday around 3? Let me know what usually works during the week or weekend.

Herve
Jason G.
user 62809272
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Hi Herve -

I don't know if you got my message earlier today or not.

I'm new to this meetup stuff. I sent an email rather than replying to your message.

Anyway, I could have played this afternoon. Sorry we didn't connect.

I'm going to attend the Friday night tennis tonight. Maybe I'll see you there.

Jason