addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Jose Tennis Meetup Message Board › TennisSanJose's Spring Season starts Tuesday, Jan. 21st.

TennisSanJose's Spring Season starts Tuesday, Jan. 21st.

Rich
user 8715774
San Jose, CA
Hi Tennis Meetup players,

if you are interested in official league play:

TennisSanJose's Spring Season starts Tuesday, Jan. 21st.   Calling off their largest/most active fall season they have two Spring Seasons schedule:

Spring Season #1  -  Jan. 21st to March 16th, $24.95 if you sign up by Jan. 12th
Spring Season #2 -  March 18th to May 11th

plus first ever Doubles Season April 1st to June 1st

New players to TennisSanJose.com from the San Jose Meetup just need to use this link to get $5 off their first season:
http://TennisSanJose....­

Or just go to our Join Page here:  http://www.tennissanjose.com/join­
Steve S.
user 127043542
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Hello,
I am a new member to Meetup. I decided to push my luck into re-entering the tennis world both here and in TennisSanJose league. I used the link posted in the message I am responding to for the discount link, but it did not work at the time of payment. It's only $5 so no big deal, but wanted to make you aware in case someone is critical over it. I let the league know so both sides were aware. I look forward to making several new tennis friends through both groups.

Not more then 5 minutes after posting the reply above, the TSJ organization responded with a refund. Pretty quick customer service...

Steve
Letty
user 10306034
Burlingame, CA
Post #: 25
I would love to play doubles. Anyone need a partner. I'm a strong 3.5