San Jose & South Bay Area Tennis Meetup Message Board › Anyone interested in weekend morning tennis at Sunnyvale/Cupertino?

Anyone interested in weekend morning tennis at Sunnyvale/Cupertino?

Ashish
AshishRay
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 5
Hello ... I live in Sunnyvale ... checking if anyone is interested in playing in the weekend mornings (between 7:30-10:00am) in the Sunnyvale/Cupertino area. That is the time that suits me best, which is why I can't make it to the regularly scheduled meetups. I am ok with either free or paid courts (for latter, at the Sunnyvale Tennis Center), since I really love the game and look forward to the early morning exercise. I am around 3.0 in the NTRP scale.
Regards,
Ashish
Mayuresh
user 10949162
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Hey Ashish.

I can play in Sunnyvale on weekend mornings. I am an out of practice 3.5. In other words, would need a couple of hrs to get back in the groove.

Let me know

Mayur
Ashish
AshishRay
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 6
Great Mayur - my email address is ashishray@yahoo.com, let's take this offline. Can you let me know what dates / times / venues work for you? Then I can confirm back.