February 15, 2014 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We've been getting having good weather on Saturdays so I'm going to schedule this weekly until end of Feb. If I see bad weather forecasted for a particular Sat, I will cancel that specific meetup. Until then, let's plan on every Sat 1pm @Washoe.
Please put your name (and another Meetup member that has RSVP'ed) so that we can reserve courts. Thanks all.