Let's meet and help ourselves out by talk talk and chat chat about direction around Bangkok together.
To make our talk time a little more useful, we would also have a Discussion Table for answering and discussing any questions our expat friends may have about direction or whatever... our friends need to know, and we, Thai volunteers, can answer or help....
Regarding this new idea, we will have 2 separate things to do in our meetup:
First, the "All About Direction" Workshop with our Thai volunteers as usual which is the main meetup purpose: 1-2 Thai volunteers for 3-4 expats in each table.
Second, the "Discussion Table" probably runs by Teya and a few Thai members.
As usual, please prepare to pay for 1 drink in the coffee place and at least 5 baht donation for Teya as she has to prepare everything includes the workshop tool and the organizer fee every 6 months ( For your information, meetup has never been free for organizers and the donation never covers both workshop tool and the fee ka....)
I would like thank you , all members both Thai and expat, for supporting this meetup group or our group might be disappeared from this website long ago.
Thank Thai volunteers for helping our Expats in speaking Thai and thank Expats for giving Thai a chance to practice English ka......
1. Please register your attending or "Rsvp" by following the link in this meetup message, only if you really want to come and will come. You can always change your Rsvp or when you receive the reminder from Teya.
2. Set up a reminder to remind yourself the date and time, and prepare a pen as you really need it to note down whatever you should to help you to remember the Thai pronunciations.
3. Prepare yourself to pay for a drink and, at least, 5 baht donation.
4. Prepare any question, if you have, about Thailand that you would like to know or understand. You can either bring the questions with you or send it to Teya before the meetup day so she would have time to do some research.
5. Prepare yourself to have a fun time knowing new people, learning a bit more about the language and gaining some new experiences.
See you guys there....
Teya ...your organizer
Note: Please understand that the whole idea of our meetup is for our members both expat and Thai to have a chance in using both languages, Thai and English, by using our tool as a trick to speak and improve the ability of using the languages. As this is not a Thai language Class, our Thai members are not teachers and the workshop tool is not a text book. Please come just for a good time and learn at the same time !!!