Hi London Foodies!
It is with great pleasure that I announce we are holding our first ever Indian meal!
It will be held at Carom Restaurant at Meza, in the heart of Soho. We’re staying central on a school day, so that you can go to the pub before the meal, after the meal, or both if you so wish.
Decoration is as per the photo, smart dress is not compulsory, but I don’t think anyone will mind if you make an effort. ;) The menu is tasty and varied, and is composed of dishes from different regions of India. You can check it here:
We will be going for the “a la carte” option. Service charges will be equally divided between us, and each person will settle their own food and drinks. Putting your mobile phone’s calculator to good use at the end of the meal and figuring out how much money is still missing can be brilliant fun, especially after you’ve had a few Cobras. :)
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Fees & Refunds
- The fee required upfront for this meetup is £6.50 per person. £5 of this will go towards your meal on the day, £1 is admin fees due to the cost of running this group, and the remaining money is paypal fees that we have no choice about.
- If you are a full member, you will receive the £1 back on the day.
- Not a full member but would like to be? Read this page: http://www.meetup.com/the-casual-foodie-club/about/
- If you cancel within 72 hours of this event taking place, you will not receive any fee back.
- If you cancel within 72 hours - 1 week of this event taking place, you will receive £3 back.
- If you cancel within 14 days of this event starting, you will receive £4.50 back.
- If you cancel any time before that, you will receive £5.50 back.